We strive to provide not only a great place to work but a place to learn, teach, and grow.
Just out of college and like tech?
Wholesale distribution experience?
Do you like HVAC service but are ready for a change?
Are you a mechanical engineer but prefer technical sales?
We use the latest in distribution technology software, Office 365 powers our communications, we use an advanced VOIP telephone system, and Apple mobile devices.
We are members of HARDI, ASHRAE, and ACCA.
What are you waiting for?
Current Job Openings
ABR Wholesalers, Inc. is a Wholesale Distributor of Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Hydronic
products serving Western, Southern, and Upstate NY since 1966. Our employees are trained to offer superior customer service. With our average employee tenure at ten years, our business is built by the hard work of the ABR Team. Join our family owned-and-operated company.
6/13/2017: Rochester, NY
Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue and growth objectives by proactively selling to our existing customers and potential new customers. The successful candidate must also be comfortable with performing tasks that will help enhance the customer’s experience, build long-lasting customer relationships and have the motivation for self-development.
-Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)-
· Take all inbound customer calls and process customer walk-in’s in a timely manner.
· Answer customer technical, service and product questions.
· Enter orders and create invoices.
· Use the computer and software effectively.
· Make outbound calls to customers and non-customers in offering our products and services.
· Proactively engage in activities during down time such as stocking and cleaning displays.
· Work with manager to develop and implement continuous self-improvement.
· Communicate with other departments as needed.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of HVAC products and services.
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Basic PC skills.
· Some lifting required.
· Team Player, positive attitude.
After submitting your application for employment, you may email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If we have an opening and feel you may be a fit, we'll contact you. Hey, you never know!