Boiler Preventive Maintenance
Continual advancements in boiler technology are leading to increased efficiencies, reduced emissions and smaller heat exchangers. Nevertheless the reduced size means that the boiler is more prone to the negative effects of limescale and corrosion which are detrimental to performance levels and consequently impact on the advantages gained by technological advancement. The correct use of water treatment can however ensure that boiler efficiency is maintained over the long term and that CO2 emissions are kept to a minimum.
- Long term protection against corrosion and limescale
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Stops small leaks
- Ideal for reducing pressure loss from sealed systems
- Removes sludge, flux and debris
- Convenient and simple to use